What is the Shipping Process?
Domestic Shipping (United States)
We offer FREE Shipping on all orders over $60 in the United States. No code needed, discount is applied automatically at checkout!
- USPS Priority Mail = $4.95 flat rate in the USA with no item cap. Add as much as you want and it's still only $4.95.
- FREE Ground Shipping on orders over at or over $60 in the Continental USA. No code needed!
- We are not able to offer international shipping other than Canada at this time.
- Shipping Info: Unlike most protein products, we do not use any preservatives or shelf stabilizing ingredients. We make every single product fresh before your order ships. We know you will love the true flavor and texture from this process!
- We ship your freshly made order within 2-5 business days (Monday-Friday) depending on order volume at the given time and it should arrive at your doorstep within 3 - 10 business days in total. We do our best to get it to you in a timely matter as a growing small business. We appreciate your patience, and we know you will love the delicately fresh, deliciously crafted, and nutrient dense product you will receive from this unique process!
International Shipping (Canada Only at This Time) We offer USPS International Priority Mail on all orders to Canada
(Please note, rates are controlled by USPS and although we want to offer as affordable international shipping options as possible, we can only control so much. All rates listed are for international priority mail via USPS)
- USPS International Priority Mail
- 0-4 Pounds = $15-22
- 5+ Pounds = $38 Flat Rate
- 15+ Pounds = $49 Flat Rate
- Due to customs handling times Canadian orders are shipped four times per month. Depending on when you order your package will ship in the upcoming Canadian shipping day (Usually every Tuesday)
- Depending on total customs package volume at any given time, they may hold the order anywhere from 2-10 days. We have no control over this, and cannot predict customs handling and processing time. We do our best to get it to you in a timely matter as a growing small business, and typically customs is pretty good at departing your order to you in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience, and we know you will love the deliciously crafted, and nutrient dense product you will receive from this unique process!
- We are not responsible for orders held in customs and do not offer refunds on orders that are in customs holding for any amount of time. We have no control over this and by choosing to ship from the United States you accept the possible customs holding times.